Online Training Courses & Webinars
We are sorry to announce that the live Webinar has been cancelled for today, but we invite you to watch a pre-recorded version by clicking the link below. After the video, if you have any questions, please let us know, by calling the number in the corner of your screen.
Watch the Webinar
LinkURealty wants you to succeed! To ensure you are getting the most from your real estate web site, LinkURealty offers online training courses.
We are offering FREE online courses for your convenience with flexible schedules to accommodate your busy schedule. We invite you to take advantage of all our online training courses, which are always FREE to our members!
Currently we are offering a Getting Started with LinkURealty webinar, which will take you through the most popular features of the LinkURealty platform, including adding listings, content, editing your navigation menu and much more.
- You can listen to instructor via telephone or computer speakers.
- You must have micophone to talk to us, otherwise you must use phone.
- You can attend meetings from your Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or Android device.
- Questions via voice should be asked during a question break, or can be asked anytime via chat.
- There is no set time limit for the webinar, however it is estimated to take about 60 minutes.
Connect with Us via Phone
- Use your microphone and speakers (a headset is recommended). Or, call in using your telephone:
- Call our conference call number 1-630-869-1013 (This is not toll free and is based in Chicago, so additional costs may apply depending on your phone carrier)
- Access Code: 839-632-405
- Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting.
Join our online meeting via your computer:
- Click on the button below.
- Accept the prompt to install the software, by clicking YES or OK and/or Allow.
- When prompted enter the meeting ID: 839-632-405
- At this time, only 25 participants will be allowed on a first come, first serve basis.
- "Getting Started with LinkURealty" - Every Friday at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET, beginning 8/24/12.