LEAP Program Opportunities
LinkUSystems, Inc. has redesigned its program called LEAP (Learn. Experience. Acquire. Prepare.). This program allows a recent graduate, student or other person interested in online marketing, social media, sales, advertising, web design, graphic design, or web development and its related fields to obtain real world experience in order to build their resume.
If you enjoy a fast paced environment and are seeking a rewarding experience with hands on training, then we invite you to learn more about the job positions available at our company for our LEAP program.
Learn, obtain real world Experience, Acquire new skills, Prepare for your future.
SPRING 2017 PAID INTERNSHIP: Online Marketing/Graphic Design Intern
The interactive team at LinkU Digital Marketing is looking to hire an intern who would work closely with the our online marketing team in assisting them to launch and manage a variety of online advertising campaigns for our clients.
This is a great learning opportunity and could help someone begin his or her career in online marketing.
- Creating, placing and managing ads on Facebook and Google Adwords.
- Designing professional ads, cover images and profile images for clients social media pages.
- Online research on clients industries and competitors.
- Perform graphic modifications for increased conversions and professionalism.
- Assist in the implementation, maintenance and development of a variety of ad campaigns for our clients.
- Learning about social media marketing and other online marketing strategies and techniques.
- Experience with Word, Excel and Outlook recommended.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- You are pursuing a degree or certification in Web/Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing or any related field.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Please email portfolio of work if available.
This position is great for those who...
- Are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and need work experience for credits.
- Need hours or externship in order to complete their course or degree.
- Are looking for real world experience in the field they are studying.
- Want access to some of the best training materials and resources available in the industry today.
Minimum wage of $10/hour.
Temporary position, 90-120 day internship (or length required by school to earn credits).
The internship program generally runs for 90 days and can be extended, depending on circumstances and if both parties agree.
- Casual and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible schedule
- Free snacks and drinks